Mittwoch, 27. April 2011

It's taken quite long, but I've finally come round to getting my own blog all done. I'll be using this to get some background stuff and stories out there, whenever I'll find the time. The phoenix is a busy man, you know?! (lol)

Now, why do I even open up this blog, you ask?
Whenever I hit the Lounge over at Miami (btw, the Glasgow deal's finally all done! The expansion's rolling on, baby!), which I try to do like 2-4 times a week, people are all over me like 'yo, phoenix, tell me 'bout this wrestling stuff you're in. what's up with that?', so I'm like 'ya, what you wanna hear, bro?'.
Most people ask me the same old stuff - is it even real, is it fake, is it only fake in the E, but not in the indies, yadda yadda. But some ask some real good stuff, so that's what this little blog will be about - getting into detail with the good stuff.

First, let me get real clear: No, pro wrestling's not really real, but that's not even what it's about.
It's about entertaining y'all and doing it an a truly unique way.
See, I've done a lot of sport-y stuff in my life.
I've been on skates, boards, done some athletics, played some football, freeclimbing, running marathons, you name it, I've done it. (Well, not everything. lol)
On top of all, I tried some of that Gooma stuff, you might have heard about it.
Pro wrestling's like all of those, combined. It can be quite insane.
Imagine you're at like 9ft. or more, holding your balance on some ropes and a turnbuckle that you can barly place a foot on, carrying a 250lbs guy upside down on your back and then jumping like another 9 or 10 ft into a table that was just moments before used by some dudes for color-commentating.
Sounds too sick to be true? Been there, done that. Go watch Chaos Complete, if you haven't.
Big kudos go out to that big dude Carnage - when Chad, him and me got together for the match (meaning the office gave us our time, said who'd win and all that), I had quite another ending in mind, some top-rope action, maybe through a table, but he was like 'dude, we need to go bigger! can you jump that piledriver to the outside?'
You should've seen my face (lol), good times.

Second point - rumours are spreading I was high when Cosmic Fusion aired live and I went into the squared circle with Chad on that high.
It's not true!
I'd never endanger myself or, more importantly, my co-worker with stupid behavior like that!
The office of FireStar Pro knows the deal, but I won't have some stupid bull* ruin my good rep.
So, all of these rumours are not true. I'd never wrestle while high.

Anyway. So, I'll use this blog to keep y'all up to date and share some stories with y'all.
Til then, keep your heads up and your spirits high!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen