Samstag, 30. April 2011

Just a little heads up

I've just come back to the states from a short trip over to Glasgow and damn! Work's sure going fast there.
The final deal's only been done a few days ago and the Lounge over there is already nearly all finished up.
It looks so smooth, I'm considering moving my main training over there... lol.

I'll be over at Tampa at Sunday for that one show you've prolly heard about. If I see anyone sporting an OG Phoenix tee, you're hereby invited to a beer!
Next week, I'll be both showcasing the skills of yours truly at a local Miama event, as well as giving out advice as part of a wrestling crash course held the next day. I you ever wanted to get some real legit pro tips from the one'n'only 'Phoenix' Johnson, here's your chance! I'll try to ring up that dude McFly to see if he has any good tips to add, so it'll sure be hot. Don't miss it.

Funny fact: When Murder told the locker room about the upcoming plans (you'll see....), I immediately wondered if he'd resurreted Coughnut, the old school Bay Area rap fan that I am. lol

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen