Samstag, 14. Mai 2011

What a night!!

Wow, I'm still pumped from the show... I guess it's the price for enjoying the London nightlife for too long, eh?
Chad and me finally got to have a real smooth 1o1 together. After our Fusion bout, we both thought we owed our fans something, you know, so we really gave it our all.
Chad, bro - thank you so much for making me look good and be sure that I'm still feeling all the pain I put into making you look good out there. This one honestly must have been like the best match I ever had.

Well, as you might remember, I've had this contest going on about re-naming my signature piledriver. Now, I really liked most of the ideas y'all gave me, and the Gooma Driver really stood out. But I can't invite you to the BBQ, McFly, cause you'e already on the list! lol
So instead, I chose 'MasterM1ND's submission - my crosslegged sitout scoop slam piledriver will from now on be known as a tribute to Chris McFly, jr. - the Swinging Driver!

Anyway, y'all - be sure to check out Burn! 04, if you haven't already. It's a helluva show!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen