Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011

Well, well... these last few days haven't really been too good.
Y'all might have seen what happened at Burn! 04, when that punk Mr. Murder and his crap-ass friends mutilated poor Jack for good. It was downright nasty.
Now, I'm not even remotely down with this garbage style of wrestling at all. We guys backstage knew it was going to get a little juicy out there, but it went far beyond that, when this untalented bitch proved he can't go 10 steps without falling when it comes to wrestling. The spots they had planned were dangerous and all of them just showed they're botchy ass punks when they couldn't work them. Why poor Jack was even willing to work these kind of spots with those idiots, I don't know. I wouldn't.
But Jack's out for good and he might not ever be back - ever. A career might just've been ruined cause some punk asses who thought they're so cool hitting people with barbed wire (goddamn, how sick is that???). Now, I'm no regular user of cuss words, but fvck you, Murder, really. FVCK YOU!
If I could, I'd just beat him up for good, but as it is, he's my co-worker and we have a program going on. But I'm telling you this, bitch: Watch your back. Just remember you're still using the locker room as all the boys do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen