Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

A lot's been going on lately, so I didn't really get around to posting new stuff. Sorry, y'all.
The lounge in Glasgow is about to open up and I'm quite happy with how quick it all went down. I'll be over there during the next couple of weeks, cruising between London and Glasgow, trying to keep my hot little body in shape for the big match that's coming up.
The next step, however, is a match against The Jester and I highly advise y'all catch it on TV or even live. Talking about live events.... I've done the impossible and got my hands on 10, that's ten, T-E-N!! first to third row tickets for the FULL FORCE IMPACT! That's right, Full Force Impact FireStar Pro, the night of the nights. Obviously, the tickets don't include anything other than the show itself, but c'mon, FFI's a must-see for any real wrestling fan. On top, you'll get to see your's truly in action against that bunghole-bummed bastard, Mr. Murder.
How to get a ticket? Easy! Send me a tweet pic of you doing something Gooma or Phoenix related. I'll pick the winners. If you ask real nice, I might even give you two tickets.

Fun fact: I have like no idea what happened to that Pride guy.
Fun fact No. 2: Ed Steele sucks at Mario Kart.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen