Donnerstag, 1. September 2011

The Aftermath of the Impact...

Full Force Impact X-7's the past. What does the future hold? Nobody can tell, that's for sure.
What I can tell all of you is that yours truly is heading for even more action in the squared circle - guess what? Next up on the list is Aziruf, and trust the Phoenix: This guy's not called 'The Wind' for nothing!
Our match is scheduled for Burn!06 and we've been working on some stuff, so expect something nice.

By the way.. someone remind me not to ever do this Death Match crap again - my chest's all scarred from the damn wire. lol

Fun fact: Murder gave me some best-of dvd full of bloody hardcore matches, laughing like a madman at the face I made. Someone took a pic and it's floating through the locker room now. lol

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen